Monday, June 25, 2007

World’s Smallest Living Dog

This article souce is taken from Itchmo

  • Ducky has done it. His owner has said that he has taken the Guinness World Record of being the smallest living dog in the world. Ducky is a 1.4 pound 4.9 inch short-haired Chihuahua.
  • This world record holder loves to wear his tiny suede jacket with crystals. When asked why Ducky is so small, his owner says: “Because that’s how God made him. His brothers and sisters were much bigger.”
  • Congratulations Ducky!

From USATODAY.com:
Here is part of a letter that Ducky’s owner wrote about her little dog:

“Ducky” is such a funny little guy. When he is content he sticks the little point of his tongue out so it always makes me happy to see that. He loves to cuddle and even cuddles up in my jammies at night too. Luckily I don’t move when I sleep. I actually have 2 toddler safety railings on my bed so the babies can’t fall off and the other side of the bed is against the wall so everyone is always safe. “Ducky” is a nosy little fella too. Even if he is sound asleep with me and he hears something; he is the first to stick his little head out and quack and quack and quack… He gets the rest of them going and then he just tucks his little head back in and goes to sleep but the rest of them are now still barking!!

>
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 comments:

Johann The Dog said...

Wow, now that's small! Cute!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I have a 2 pound chihuahua!

Your TAG from Bokjea was great...much better than mine. LOL I came to your blog from my own site - I like it :-)

Casey and Peanut said...

johann the dog: Hey Johann, Congrats on winning blog of the day award! :) Thanks for dropping by and yes .... that Chihuahua is even smaller that some new born pubs :)

speedcat hollydale: How small is your chihuahua ... can go in the Records Book too? :) Glad to know we both got tagged by Bokjea ... he's a great guy! Gald you like our blog... come back soon! Btw, I think you look more like Jeff Bridges :)