Saturday, October 13, 2007

Guess What Junk Do I Have in My Garage!!

Well frankly .... I waste most of my precious free weekend time finding / searching for things in my garage ....

So, what do I have in my garage?....... Casey & Peanut's dog leash, dog products, spare tyre, used clothings, kitchen utensils, home repair tools, care repair tools, spoilt waching machine, gym set, exercise machine, drill set, vacuum cleaner, car spare parts, loose screws,bicycles .... etc, etc .....

Oh ya ... not too mentioned, tones and tones of magazines .... !!!

I need help .... & I think garage organization is what I need!!

I need garage organizations cabinets to sort out all of the junks. I need a cabinet for Dog Products, a cabinet for Home Improvement Projects, Car Spare Parts , Kitchen Utensils, Cleaning Equipment etc ,etc.

I need cabinets that are flexible and customizable to help me organize all my sutffs in my small garage!!!

That way, no more wasting time finding things ...!!

>
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: