Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Treat Your Pet Dogs As Family - Have a Puppy Dog Birthday

Treat Your Pet Dogs As Family - Have a Puppy Dog Birthday

Ever realize that your dog is a member of the family? Why not throw your Pet Dog a birthday party to remember.

The guest list for your Pet Dog party should be friends of yours who have dogs or are dog lovers. A great location for this party is a local park at which all dogs will have plenty of room to run around to sniff and play with each other. It may be a favorably idea to experience dogs who have never meet have a meet and greet before the festivities begin.

Dogs in hats are always funny so make sure that your Pet Dog's party includes accessories for the guests. While the dogs may sole wear them for a limited amount of time, their is a great opportunity for photos to be taken and shared after the party.

Snacks for your Pet Dogs's party should be geared toward the pet propietors as well as the dogs themselves. Have snack available on hand as well as water bowls available for the thirsty dogs. Also provide jerky treats for the dogs and encourage owners to bring their dogs favorite treats.

A great game to play at a Pet Dog's party surrounded by the dogs is catch. Have every of the dogs on a leash amidst their owners holding tight. Take turns releasing a dog and throwing them a ball. You can judge on time, catch-ability and effort. It's fun to see that dogs catch and which dogs can't!

>
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am a guide dog raiser in Seattle, WA. The puppy I am currently raising is named Shep. I love your blog and I love reading about other people's animal/pet experiences. I also have a website where I sell pet supplies and i have a blog on it also about guide dogs. I built the site to try and help raise money for guide dogs and other animal charities. Also it would be a huge help if you would like to do a post about guide dogs and my website and maybe add a link to my site on your blog somewhere. thanks, my email is maayan.gordon@lakesideschool.org

Paz123 said...

Yes, I love my pets as family members & used to take proper care of them.