Friday, August 10, 2018

Supplie

Dear Partner
My Name is Miss ANA ORTIZ, I represent a Manufacturing Company here in The United States of America, for more information please visit http://www.mannaindustriess.com/People

I hope you don't misunderstand or misinterpret my email as the reason I choose to contact you is a genuine and legal reason which will bring you no harm but profit, if we work hand in hand, together, towards the common profitable goal, we will not only be creating a lasting profit business bond, but we will be profit partners for life.

The Company I represent is currently looking for suppliers of 2-Acetyl pyrazine Acetylpyrazine and Pharmaceutical Intermediates Ritalinic acid, both are harmless chemical agents we use in the production of most of our cosmetics, hair and skin care organic products and we do make these orders on a very large scale. Our company purchase the 2-Acetyl pyrazine Acetylpyrazine for $550 per kg and the Pharmaceutical Intermediates Ritalinic acid for $450 per kg. The last supplier we had was from China and due to the USA-China trade wars, our company is no longer dealing with China and are looking for other sources for these and other raw materials.

If you are still reading and are interested, I found a supplier in Singapore but I have not made contact yet as my company usually pay on site, which leaves me in a very difficult position. If I should introduce my Company to the supplier, I will make little or no profit from the deal, as I will be sidelined.

But, if you can get the products from the supplier in Singapore after I must have introduced you to our Company as the new supplier and after you must have received the Purchase Order, our Company will come to you to inspect, pay cash and carry the product themselves, so you don't have to worry about shipping or anything, all you have to do is make sure you have the products in the quantity agreed upon and guess what, the Supplier in Singapore is selling the 2-Acetyl pyrazine Acetylpyrazine for $130 per kg and the Pharmaceutical Intermediates Ritalinic acid for $120 per kg.

If you are still reading and want to know more, then here is my email only if you are ana794950@gmail.com

I will be waiting
Thank you for your Trust and Understanding.
Miss Ana Ortiz

>
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: