Monday, July 23, 2007

Tagging For a Good Cause

On July 12th, 2007, we received this Tag from Miss Irene Law. It was a pleasant surprise :) from this young, pretty, resourceful and influential Kuching Blogger. Irene has a few blogs and many websites. However, we particularly enjoy reading Sweet Surrender because it has many local Kuching content.

  • Some of us, may not understand what it means to be tagged! One thing, it indicates that you have friends and you are approachable!

  • To tag someone also means that, we think of that person or we read their blogs and would like to know more about them

  • As all tagging game goes there are rules and here they are:

Please complete any 17 sentences from the 27 listed below (that’s the tag) and drop Idham a comment over at the tag’s original page here.


1. A person is only as good a .... what he / she does / think in secret

2. Friendship is always … full of mostly wonderful surprises

3. To love is to … give unconditionally

4. Money makes me … think how hard it is to earn it

5. I miss … Canada

6. My way of saying I care is by … to something good for others in secret

7. I try to spread love and happiness by … spending time with loved ones

8. Pick the flowers when ……

9. To love someone is to … to be honest and to let them know the truth

10. Beauty is … skin deep, its character

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was …

12. When I was twenty one, I remember …

13. I am most happy when … I accomplish the things I plan

14. Nothing makes me happier than …

15. If I can change one thing, I will change …

16. If smiles were … currency … then I …

17. Wouldn’t it be nice if we could ……. do less and have more quality in life

18. If you want to … be somebody … then you have to …

19. Money is not everything but … in this world, we need it to survive

20. The most touching moments I have experienced is …

21. I smile when … it is the weekend

22. When I am happy, I … smile

23. If only I don’t have to … work … then …

24. The best thing I did yesterday was … to have a heart to heart talk and to voice out within

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title, .... My Life's Blessings & Challenges

26. One thing I must do before I die is … to visit all the wonders of the world

27. Doing this meme, I feel like …


We would now like to Tag the following new friends which we have not tagged before:

Sorry guys, its a long Tag, but its for a good cause..... Have a Good week ahead.

>
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 comments:

Irene aka Sweet Surrender said...

:) Thanks for doing it.

xiu.yik said...

Hi there, thanks for the Tag. ^-^

NIHAL said...

I'm impressed, as this particular tag is in fact a very thoughtful one as it is for a noble cause. Well done!

Casey and Peanut said...

Hi unspoken: No problem. Thanks for the Tag.

Hi xiu yik: Sorry the Tag is very long ... ;)

Hi Nihal: Thanks, next time, if you dont mind, we will include you in a tag of good cause.